Beautiful time-lapse footage of the aurora borealis taken by Norwegian landscape photographer TSO (a.k.a. Terje Sorgjerd)—watch this on full screen! TSO writes:
I spent a week capturing one of the biggest aurora borealis shows in recent years.
Shot in and around Kirkenes and Pas National Park bordering Russia, at 70 degree north and 30 degrees east. Temperatures around -25 Celsius. Good fun.
His other videos are equally stunning; check them out here.
- cor43 reblogged this from youwillbeassimilated
- cor43 likes this
- ingaffa likes this
- androboiinprogress likes this
- omnicurious reblogged this from youwillbeassimilated
- gorgonkatyushka likes this
- yayforthings likes this
- siximpossiblethingsforbreakfast likes this
- bushra-io likes this
- jessicalovespink likes this
- rebeccameowtana reblogged this from youwillbeassimilated
- youwillbeassimilated posted this